The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Very nice Xpan I with 45mm lens/hood

Don Hutton

In very good condition - probably excellent. Shows a little wear in the finish as is normal with Xpans (paint flakes really easily). Everthing works perfectly and the optics are perfect. RF alignment is 100% too. The camera has clearly seen little use. Includes original strap, hood and a generic lens cap. FWIW, the optics on these cameras are as good as any I have ever used - really exceptional. It makes a perfect "one camera" outfit with the 45mm, as you can shoot either panos or regular 35mm by simply moving a switch. $1450 shipped (lower 48). More elsewhere. I'll upload some photos this afternoon.

Don Hutton

Re: FS: Very nice Xpan I with 45mm lens/hood

Actuation counter shows "0310" - X10 for shutter actuations. I believe that they left the factory with between 200 and 300 actuations, so this is a genuine "low mileage" Xpan!

Don Hutton

Here are some photos... The optics are pristine and the camera is functioning perfectly.

Last edited:

dseelig

Hi Don want a mint like m6 ttl in chrome for it ?? 72 viewfinder

Don Hutton

Hi Don want a mint like m6 ttl in chrome for it ?? 72 viewfinder
While the idea of "something in for something out" is very tempting, I'm just about at the stage where I have to sneak boxes into the house after dark... I just have too much gear that is not getting enough use (including a bunch of gorgeous Ms....).