The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sinar 54LV + Hasselblad 203FE/205TCC + Contax 645

PSon

I just bought this from a forum member and would like to sell it since I decided to go with a much higher megapixels back. The 54LV for sale has only about 500 shutter actuations as the owner told me. This back will go to any camera you like via an adapter such as the Contax 645, Rollei 6008, Sinar Hy6, Mamiya AF 645, Hasselblad 503CW, 205TCC, or 203FE. The Hasselblad 200 series works on shutter speed 1/90. The 9 micron pixel sensor is really good for folks who like to shift and tilt.

Sinar 54LV Back
Condition: Excellent
Price: $5000

fotografz

Do you have an adapter to use this on a 503CW? If not, where does one get one?

Once you shoot, how do you process the files? Are they DNGs? Can they be directly opened and processed in Adobe lightroom or PhotoShop CS4?

PSon

Marc,
I use Captureshop to process my images and happy with the result. If one want to convert to dng you have to use a third party. I do have one Hasselblad V adapter for my 205TCC/503CW cameras and willing to let you get it at a discount price. The chip is a Dalsa chip not a Kodak chip.

Best Regards,
-Son

Stuart Richardson

Actually, when you import them into eXposure, they are automatically turned into DNG's. eXposure is Sinar's newer software. I believe it only works on mac at this point. It is also the software you would use for tethered work (though capture shop works for that as well).