The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One p45 Mamiya Package $17,000

smhoer

I have been experimenting with MFD for landscape these last few months. Unfortunately I need a more all round system (wildlife and kids sports) and cannot justify the cost of maintaining two systems. Therefore, I am selling my recently assembled MFD system. The entire package is available for the first $17,000. I will give it a few weeks on this site before I go the ebay route. I will not split up the package until it goes to ebay.

The package consists of:
• Phase One P45 in Mamiya mount with a back count of less than 1500. The warranty just expired. This unit is a refurb from Phase One that I got as part of a mount swap in January. Includes case, firewire cable, Phase One Charger and 5 batteries.
• Mamiya AFDII body with RRS L bracket in excellent condition.
• Mamiya 35mm AF
• Mamiya AF 55-110 f/4.5
• Mamiya AF105-210 f4.5
• Mamiya 300mm ULD Manual Focus
• Hartblei 45mm SuperRotator tilt/shift lens
• 11.8mm, 23.6mm and 35.4mm auto extension tubes

Give me a shout if interested.

Scott H

smhoer

Mmm. I wanted to fix the backcount to read less than 1500 but I don't see an edit option in this forum. Can anyone tell me if the edit option is disabled?

smhoer

No one interested? I am open to reasonable offers for the package. Next weekend it will go to ebay.