The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NIB: Gigpan Epic, robotic camera mount

• Thread starter Let_Biogons_Be_Biogons
  • Start date
L

Let_Biogons_Be_Biogons

For sale: New, In-box, Gigapan Epic. (robotic camera mount for making huge panoramas)
bought it a few month a ago and it sat unused so might as well get it to someone who will actually use it.

For those who don't know what the Gigapan is, it allows your camera to take tens, hundreds or even thousands of photos, roboticaly. These images are combined into a single gigapixel panorama image with the GigaPan Stitcher.

Samples and some more info can be found here:
http://www.gigapan.org/index.php

This one is a "beta" unit that I got apparently a few weeks before it was officially released. They are virtually the same, but the beta appears to be more robust as it uses less plastic and more metal.

These currently sell for $379 plus shipping.
I'm asking $329 plus shipping (and no waiting or waiting lists). But am open to offers and potential trades.

Pictures on request. Don't hesistate to contqact me if you have any questions.

Thanks.