The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOUND: Mamiya 80/1.9 M645

robmac

Looking for a clean, clear and smooth M645 80/1.9 C w/caps. Shipping to Canada by USPS Priority. Emails please.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Congrats Rob! I have the "N" version and love it, use it both on my Phase/Mamiya and on my 1Ds3 via an adapter :thumbs:

robmac

Thanks Jack. Used a borrowed one on my 1Ds2 and fell in love after the first 1/2 test shots. Love the output from my 200 APO and 150/3.5 C.

The same has now occurred with the 55/2.8 and now my brain is starting to make noises about trying a 120/4. Arrgh.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
You should add the Mamiya 145 soft focus to the list. Takes a bit to get used to as there are a lot of adjustment options between soft-focus setting and aperture chosen, but the looks are unique and the lens can be had pretty cheap at usually under $300 (KEH) ;)

robmac

Thanks Jack. While I have you on the line, any thoughts on the older 150/2.8 A vs 150/3.5 C?

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Rob:

I've not shot any version of the manual 150's so have no idea, sorry.