The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Aptus 75 / Hasselblad H1

For your consideration is a very low mileage Hasselblad H1 camera and Leaf Aptus 75 digital back. The counter on the camera is at 1,892 and the back is at 2,687.

My asking price is $9,750 shipped in the US 48. I will ship just about anywhere else at cost. If you live near Boston, I'll deliver it myself.

The camera and back are in excellent cosmetic condition, with the exception of a scuff on the lower left corner of the back. The camera and back communicate perfectly, and focus is spot on. The camera includes the prism, grip, all body caps, neck strap, wrist strap, nylon Hasselblad carrying case, User Manual, and 35 brand new batteries for the grip. The back includes the original box and accessories that came with it, 6 batteries, and 3 battery chargers.

I will also be selling the rest of my Hasselblad kit once the camera is sold. The buyer of the camera will have first shot at the following: HC 50-110mm, HC 80/2.8, HC 150/3.5, 1.7x converter, CF 50/4 T*, CF 100/3.5 T*, CF adapter, all 3 extension tubes, HM 16-32 film back, electronic cable release, RRS L bracket, SCA 3902 flash adapter.

Thanks for looking.
--Mark