The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Minolta CLE & CV 40mm SC F1.4 - near new

hunghang

I simply have way too many cameras. I recently assembled this kit as the ultimate take-anywhere camera and as my "baby M7". Looking for a new home that will make good use of it.

The Minolta CLE on offer is in excellent+ condition, with no faults at all. Works perfectly and looks like new (no dents/bangs/knocks). Internally perfect also. See Ken Rockwell for his recent review of the camera (with a grain of salt of course).

The CV Nokton 40mm F1.4 SC is also near new and boxed - not a scratch on body or lens. I have recently bought a brand new LH-5 hood for it also and it has not been used. The lens is the more expensive SC version - supposedly designed/optimised for B&W (but still works as well in color).

ASKING: $550 USD for the CLE and $350 USD for the CV 40mm F1.4. $850 USD for both. I will not sell the CV 40mm until the CLE has been sold.

I will take the paypal hit. I will go halves on the shipping burden as I am located in Australia (around $20 USD anywhere worldwide each person).

References upon request. Feel free to email me with queries/questions.

Any stains/imperfections in the photos below are simply superficial dust/fingerprints.

Last edited:

hunghang

Bump....

I had a serious buyer.. but he backed out of the sale at last minute...... Still available to go to a new loving home :)