The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M4P and Nikkor-S.C 5cm 1:1.4 w/hood

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
FS: "Shelf-Queen" Leica black M4P body (lens, meter, case, release not included)
You would have to look a long time to find an M4P in this condition...almost like New! This M4P functions perfectly and comes with original box, strap, warranty card. $950 shipped to you in continental US.

FS: Nikkor-S.C 5cm 1:1.4 with the very hard to find hood and end caps. Glass is clean (few light cleaning marks). Function is smooth and blades are oil-free. $875 shipped to you in continental US.

More pics at http://www.pbase.com/cindyflood/for_sale&page=1

I will take Postal MO or paypal echeck. Please add 3% for regular paypal service.
I will sell the Luigi case and meter after the M4P sells. M4P buyer gets first dibs.

Last edited:

back alley

Re: FS: Leica M4P and Nikkor-S.C 5cm 1:1.4 w/hood

my first leica was an m4-p, a lovely camera.

good luck with the sale cindy.

gero

hi Cindy, do you know if this lens is a sonar design?

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

Hi Gero,
Yes, this lens is the sonnar design.
I have put the lens on hold till Saturday for someone. The M4P is still for sale.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

The M4P is sold to a Getdpi member.
The Nikkor lens is on hold.
Thank you.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

Sold- M4P and Nikkor lens found a home together with a Getdpi member.