The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Leica m lenses

wolverine

Final push to sell all my gear. It must go.

Leica m 90mm Asph. Excellent condition. I purchased this from craig-s here and he had it serviced and calibrated. $1,400. Not 6 bit coded.

Leica m 50mm asph 6 bit , excellent condition. I purchased this from craig-s here. Box, paperwork and lens case included. $2,450

Leica m elmarit asph, 6 bit. New condition from Robert White in England. Used once. Box, paperwork and lens case included. $1,300

I use paypal and cover fees shipping inside the USA. Shipping outside the USA is extra. PM or email is fine. Thanks for considering.

I sold on Fred Miranda under the name franka373, fourthirdsphoto.com under the name olypoly, and nikonians under the name phranc all with excellent feedback.

Thanks for considering. Frank

Last edited:

bradhusick

Frank, it will help you sell if you are more specific about the lenses:

90mm f?
50mm f?
Elmarit ?mm f?

-Brad

wolverine

If someone is interested, I will sell all three for $4,600. I cover fees and shipping in the USA. Split shipping overseas. Maybe you can turn them for a profit or trade advantage. Otherwise, I need to sell. All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks, Frank

wolverine

For overseas I cannot state anything on the shipping that will avoid fees, taxes, etc., so please do not ask. Thanks for understanding. Frank