The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M-mount lenses: VC 28mm f2; Leica 50mm f2 Rigid

dpap1978

I am placing two M-mount lenses for sale, as I've decided to let go of lenses that I don't use Prices include shipping to CONUS and paypal fees. If shipping to the rest of the world, please add $10 for shipping.

1) Voigtlander Cosina 28mm f2. This is the new version, which is often compared to the 28mm summicron. I bought this lens new in 2008, but have only used it once. It has no marks on the barrel or the glass. It comes with a Leica UV-IR filter and both caps. Asking price $500.

2) Leica Summicron Rigid 50mm f2. This lens is considered one of the best for BW photography. Barrel has user marks, glass has some minor scratches, but that is to be expected from a lens its age. The lens was professionally cleaned by DAG in 2008, and then it was placed in my storage cabinet :-( Comes with B+W UV-IR filter and both caps. Asking price $330.