The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 50 Summicron M - 6 bit coded

atanabe

I have found a pre Asph 50 Lux and am in need of selling my 50 Cron to help pay for it before the wife finds out. :cussing:

It is in beautiful shape with just a couple of small ticks on the lens hood and one pin sized tick on the focus knurling. It has been 6 bit coded and I will throw in a 39mm B+W UV/IR filter as well. The glass is clean and free of defects, aperture blades clean and free of grease. The focus is buttery smooth, aperture clicks nicely. In all, hard to tell from new. This is the latest version with built-in shade and retails for $1995, no box or case but does include front and rear caps.

I feel that you will agree that my asking price is reasonable at $650 including Paypal and shipping to the 50 US states.

Last edited: