The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: M 24/2.8 ASPH

Terry

Re: RELISTED: M 24/2.8 ASPH

So glad you worked out the processing on the lux. I fell in love with this lens at PMA. As you said elsewhere on the site, the OOF rendering is delicious. Now I need to learn C1 !!

fotografz

Decided to keep the 24 LUX, so this 24/2.8 ASPH lens is F/S again.

See the previous listing for details and photos.

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7405

Thanks for looking,

-Marc
Okay, price reduction for a couple of days to move this out ... :)

$1,950 complete, shipped CONUS USPS.

Come on this is mint and at a great price! Don't make me send it off to e-ville Bay ... keep it in the GetDPI family. :thumbs:

stevem8

Man, that is a great price..if my 28 cron sold i was going to buy this but I decided to keep the cron. It should sell now as this is a deal!

fotografz

Man, that is a great price..if my 28 cron sold i was going to buy this but I decided to keep the cron. It should sell now as this is a deal!
From your lips to God's ears. I need to move this since the M 24/1.4 ASPH bill landed on the checking account like an "all life on earth snuffing meteor". ... :bugeyes:

jonoslack

From your lips to God's ears. I need to move this since the M 24/1.4 ASPH bill landed on the checking account like an "all life on earth snuffing meteor". ... :bugeyes:
Oh Dear
I sympathise . . . I really do (and search as I may, I can't find a 'sypathise' emoticon.

fotografz

Oh Dear
I sympathise . . . I really do (and search as I may, I can't find a 'sypathise' emoticon.
Is that a bit of snarkism ... er ... I mean ... sarcasm?

I'm hurt to the core :cry:

:ROTFL:

The wifey has laid down a new rule, new stuff HAS to be paid by other gear going bye-bye. No exceptions. :(

jonoslack

Is that a bit of snarkism ... er ... I mean ... sarcasm?

I'm hurt to the core :cry:

:ROTFL:

The wifey has laid down a new rule, new stuff HAS to be paid by other gear going bye-bye. No exceptions. :(
Absolutely heartfelt dear fellow:angel:

There's a similar rule around here, which was what made the idea of losing an M8 / 28 'cron / 25 zeiss last weekend such a galling prospect. Just think, I could by a 24 'lux with the proceeds of the money I didn't lose :ROTFL:

Terry

Absolutely heartfelt dear fellow:angel:

There's a similar rule around here, which was what made the idea of losing an M8 / 28 'cron / 25 zeiss last weekend such a galling prospect. Just think, I could by a 24 'lux with the proceeds of the money I didn't lose :ROTFL:
Isn't that how you ended up with a horse? :D

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Well, what does SHE have lying around that can go bye-bye to pay for the new gear?!!!? :p Maybe I'll try that as a new rule - I'll let you know how it flies!

fotografz

Well, what does SHE have lying around that can go bye-bye to pay for the new gear?!!!? :p Maybe I'll try that as a new rule - I'll let you know how it flies!
Yeah, get back to us on how THAT works for you.

P.S., make sure your hospitalization is paid up. ;)

fotografz

Price is now $2,000. shipped USPS Priority to Conus.

Come on, grab this lens before I jack it up to the original price again. :ROTFL: