The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: mint M8.2 silver

Paratom

Since one M8 should be enough for me I offer a mint M8.2 in silver or a M8 in black.

I bought this M8.2 it in November 2008 new in a German Camera Store and have used it (not very often) as a second body- so there is still a lot of guarantee.
It also comes with the voture for 2 filters, box and everything. It is like new.
It is in mint condition and I have not had any problem with it. Focus and everything is spot on.
Price 3600 Euro + shipping or make me an offer.
I am located in Germany.

Kind Regards, Tom

PS: I will travel Thursday/Friday so give me some time to answer if you respond in this time

If anybody rather saves some money I also own a black M8 in good condition, shows slight wear from the Leica protector, accurate focus and works very well for 2300 Euro + shipping. I can send images later this week.
I want to keep one of the bodies, maybe I rather keep the M8 since I could use the money from the M8.2

Last edited:

Paratom

Re: FS: mint M8.2 silver

Price reduced to start price 2999€ and buy now 3299€ for the M8.2

All high resolution images here (silver is the M8.2, black the M8):
http://www.pbase.com/tstreng/leica_sale&page=all