The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT Nikon 70-200 2.8 +some for 300mm 2.8

Hi,

I have a slightly odd trade idea, want to see if anyone is game. I have a nearly new condition 70-200 2.8 VR with all boxes and extras that I would like to trade for a 300mm 2.8 AFI or newer lens, prefer AFS. I do not care about cosmetics but want perfect optics/mechanics. Since my lens is not quite worth the same and I do not have the extra cash I will make up the difference in professional printing services to you or PS training. I print for photographers and museums across the country, teach digital imaging at RIT and write imaging articles for View Camera magazine. I have a custom ink-set that I developed with Lyson out of England that gives me super rich colors and very deep blacks for incredible print quality on a range of Hahnemuhle papers. I would also offer drum scanning or Photoshop training if you have interest in either of those as well. Unfortunately, I have spent a bit much on camera equipment recently and the "allowance" is spent. I can give references.

Thanks,
John

[email protected]