The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Silver M8, LNIB - Late serial#

stevem8

Hey guys!

Well, I did it. Just got a deal on a new M8.2 in Black Paint, which is what I have been wanting pretty bad since i bought this silver M8 3 months ago. So, this M8 has to go. If i had the $$ I would keep this as a backup but no way possible.

Anyway, I will put up pics in a bit but this is MINT and like brand new. Bought from B&H 3 months ago this silver M8 has been my baby and is the one you see pictured in my review of the M8.

It focuses spot on, has no issues and never has had any issues. Comes in box with everything like new. Battery, strap, boxes, manual, discs, etc.

The body is clean, no marks, rubs, scratches or anything. Whoever gets this, it will be like getting a brand new M8. Also, since it is a USA body it still has the warranty and I would help with any warranty issues if they ever arose.

$3000 gets it.

I do have paypal, but they get freaked out if I get more than $1500 in the acct at one time as I do not do many paypal transactions. A check or MO would be preferred unless you wanted to split the paypal in to two payments over 2 days.

Any questions just ask!

Thanks!

Steve

stevem8

Re: FS: Silver M8, LNIB - Late serial#

BTW, B&H has a used silver M8 in 9+ condition, in box for $3199 if anyone else is looking for one.

fotografz

Re: FS: Silver M8, LNIB - Late serial#

If you are looking for another nice one and missed this one, call your Leica Dealer for a Leica demo or refurb. I just snagged a mint, silver M8 with 1 year Leica USA warranty for $2,650. for back up to my black one. No guarantee they have more nice ones, but it can't hurt to ask.