The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Selling Virtually New Olympus E-620 Kit Plus

M

markpsf

Well I took 20 shots with it.

I had to choose between the E-620 and the Panny G1 for street shooting only and decided the G1 is better for that purpose.

I'm also selling the brand new 70-300mm lens because I need VR on my telephotos. It is truly new...never used.

All original materials including warranty and copies of my receipts.

I haven't decided on prices yet and will try to sell it locally (San Francisco North Bay).

But if you're interested please contact me at [email protected].

My eBay user name will also be made available so you can check my reliability (100% with over 130 transactions).

U.S. shipping only with the buyer paying shipping, insurance and splitting the Paypal fee with me.

Thanks.

M

markpsf

Prices Established

The kit includes the E-620, 40-150mm, and 14-42mm lens.
It is selling for $800. That is the price including a $100 rebate.

I will sell mine for $700.

The 70-300mm is selling for $360 and I will sell mine for $280.

I will sell the full package for $940.

I will also break up the kit, tho I'd prefer not to, starting with the camera for
$550 (presently retailing at $600 after a $100 rebate).

Again all in either new or barely used condition.

Thanks.

Mark [email protected]

M

markpsf

Price Slightly Negotiable

I do have some flex on this.

Mark

M

markpsf

Plan to Withdraw Kit for Auction Sale

I plan to pull this from sale here if it doesn't sell by 5/25 so that I can advertise it elsewhere.

Thanks.

Mark