The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus Pen Lenses for G1

monza

I have the following lenses for sale, all are in EX+++ to near mint condition. Will post photos later today.

38/1.8 - $100
40/1.4 - $200
100/3.5 - $100
150/4 - $125

Pen F to G1 adapter: $43
Pen F full extension tube set: $90 (use the lens mount flange from the set with the lens mount adapter.) The extension tubes work extremely well with these lenses for macro on the G1.

V

Vivek

These are excellent prices (for anyone buying)! :thumbs:

Each one is a gem! The 38/1.8 is a superb lens.

The 100/3.5 is one of the best. Super sharp, high contrast and tiny.

The 150/4 is an awesome lens. On the G1, I get a feeling that this is some special apo lens, every time I use it.

I have them all otherwise I would have grabbed them.

monza

40, 100 with hood, 150 (built-in hood), Pen F adapter, and lastly, the 38/1.8.

Last edited:

slosync

I have the following lenses for sale, all are in EX+++ to near mint condition. Will post photos later today.

38/1.8 - $100
40/1.4 - $200
100/3.5 - $100
150/4 - $125

Pen F full extension tube set: $90 (use the lens mount flange from the set with the lens mount adapter.) The extension tubes work extremely well with these lenses for macro on the G1.
Hi Monza,

I'd like to lay claim to the 38mm lens...

PM on the way.

Regards,
Don

Last edited:

slosync

Hi Robert... I'm back again.

If you still have the Pen F to G1 adapter, I will buy it.

Let me know the total cost including shipping - I will Paypal the funds.

Thanks,
Don

38/1.8 - $100
40/1.4 - $200
100/3.5 - $100
150/4 - $125