The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: (Can/US) Elinchrom Deep Octa Softbox, New

robmac

Have for sale a NEW (as in used 1x) Elinchrom 100cm Deep Octa Softbox. Simply too big for my TINY space. Sucker really delivers and is very versatile.

Had large order coming from B&H, so price difference and combined shipping made it attractive to toss on the order. That said, am shooting in VERY cramped quarters (lots of furniture in way), so a shallower softbox, while far less versatile, makes more sense for my conditions.

Comes complete with inner and outer diffuser, case, box, etc. Fabric, ring, etc all like new. Essentially it is a new 100cm Deep Octa that was removed and assembled to test.

B&H: US$290 + US$44 UPS WorldWide Saver (no brokerage fees) = US$334 + 13% HST (which UPS WILL @#$ collect) = US$377

Vistek (brace yourself): C$450 (US$391) +C$8.5 shipping + C$60 (13%) HST = C$519 (US$451)

My price: US$327 (C$376) shipped w/tracking and PP'd. You save US$50 for a new DO vs buying from B&H, no taxes and save C$143+ buying from Vistek. Price is firm. Is too nice to let go for less and can always get rid of some furniture ;>

Am really targeting CDN buyers due to $%^Y cost difference. That said, will ship to US$/EU if buyer pays shipping differential.

If paying by EMT in Canada, in C$, deduct 3%.

EMAILS Please.

robmac

Re: FS: (Can/US) Elinchrom Deep Octa Softbox, New

Should also mention, items would consider in trade/trade + cash

1. Nikon F5
2. L bracket for #1
3. BGN-variety stand/C-stand for use as boom stand

robmac

Re: FS: (Can/US) Elinchrom Deep Octa Softbox, New

Price dropped to US$288 (C$327) to reflect lower price from B&H. Primary savings is to CDNs due to high shipping costs + VAT