The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 75mm Summicron-M APO ASPH

cyberguru

Up for sell is a less then a week old new 75mm Summicron-M APO ASPH.

Comes with everything original in the box.

Received it this week, mounted for a day for a test run and was very impress with the results.

Why am i selling? After I purchased it new and waiting for delivery, you know what happens, you find something else you want.

I ended up getting a canon 50mm f/0.95 dream lens and I just sent it DAG for the m-mount conversion. So, funds being low, I have to put this back in the market. My loss, your gain.

But once I have another $2100 lying around, I will definitely add this back to my kit.

No issues, brand spanking new. But since I mounted and used it for a day, I have to say Like new in a box.

I found no focus issues, or focus shifts. it was spot on and felt great. Much smaller and lighter then my previous 75mm Lux.

$2100 Money Order, paypal echeck, or cash. Local pickup preferred (Pasadena, CA.)

If you are not local, I can ship with $2100 insurance for additional $30.

Additional Photos and samples: CLICK HERE

jamriman

Re: FS: Leica 75mm Summicron-M APO ASPH

Must be old stock. The new ones are coded. Still a sweet price though. Wish I had the spare cash.

jonoslack

Must be old stock. The new ones are coded. Still a sweet price though. Wish I had the spare cash.
Must be VERY old stock - they've been doing the 6 bit coding for almost 3 years now, and current serial numbers are well into the 4's

I've had mine for over two years, and it's coded (and with a later serial number).

Doesn't stop it being a good deal though.

cyberguru

yes, you guys are correct, it is the pre 6-bit code version.

I found this D-Coder kit to work great in getting my M8 to recognize older non 6-bit coded lens.
D-Coder Kit

So far, I successfully coded the following lenses and it's completely temporary if you want to remove it later.

Zeiss 25mm ZM
35mm Summicron ASPH
35mm Summicron IV
50mm Summilux pre-asph II
75mm Summilux

All files showed the correct lens in the exif files and on the M8.

So it's a cheaper wait to get a great lens and at lower price if you want a 6-bit coded lens.

PM, if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Reggie.

Last edited:

cyberguru

PRICE DROP $1950 shipped and insured with echeck paypal or local pickup