The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50 Summilux ASPH/Silver 10/10!

stevem8

Just got a BP M8.2 so I am only selling this silver 50 Lux ASPH to buy a black 50 Lux. Its a 10/10, not much use and 2 1/2 months old. Silver chrome so its the heavier version. It feels solid though and is the best 50 ever made IMO.

These sell new for $3595 but there is a rebate going on of $300. Still, you can buy this one, which is MINT in box with case, hood, caps, etc for $2550. Paypal adds 2% and I will pay for UPS shipping.

I can also accept check or MO.

No flaws anywhere. Just like new.

Steve

N

nei1

the silver looks nice on that body steve,its the new black(smiling)
would love to buy it but sad to say no cash,one day.Good luck,looks like a bargain.

stevem8

It looks OK, but I plan on using it for some street stuff and continuing a project of mine where black would look less flashy. I am actually going to buy a pre-asph lux as I realized I prefer that look over the ASPH look anyway. What looks cool though is a black lens with a silver UV/IR on it :) Also, if I cant get what I need to get for this lens then I will keep it.

Thanks..

stevem8

No one interested? My dealer offered to buy it for $2400 so if no one takes it then it will be heading his way!

This is JUST like new and focuses PERFECTLY on the M8! As good as it gets!

Steve- I have the chrome 50 lux so all set there. But I see you are getting a pre-asph 50 lux. I have a beautiful, black painted, newest version, that would look great with the black paint M8.2. I actually got it in part to go with a black paint M3. I'm not sure if I'm selling, but I got it, on this board, for $1750 2 months ago and that's what I'd ask. Box, pouch, etc. included. best...Peter

stevem8

Peter, YES YES AND YES I would take that BP 50 pre asph in a heartbeat, BUT I have to sell this first as I am out of cash!