The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon D700 + 24-70 f2.8 AFS + SB900 Flash

lovep

For Sale: Nikon D700 DSLR Camera w/ Nikon 24-70 f2.8 AFS Lens + Nikon SB900 Flash
** ALL LIKE NEW IN BOX ***

This kit was purchased to conduct a job a view months ago. I have only used this kit once since it was purchased in early Jan/Feb 2009. I have all the receipts, boxes, and warranty material that comes original with the camera, lens, and flash. I also have an extra camera battery (EN-EL3e Rechargeable Lithium-Ion) that comes along with the kit.

If you are reading this, you probably already know that the D700 is one of the best 35mm cameras on the market. "The Nikon D700 SLR Digital Camera brings professional imaging with a full frame image sensor to a lightweight yet durable camera body. It features the exclusive 12.1 Megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor, measuring 23.9 x 36mm, which is nearly identical to the size of a 35mm film frame - thereby eliminating any significant crop factor or focal length multiplier. Images taken with the D700 exhibit exceptional overall quality, broad tonal range and depth, along with extremely low-noise throughout its expansive ISO range of 200 to 6400. "

Camera Accesories:
EN-EL3e Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
MH-18a Quick Charger
UC-E4 USB Cable
EG-D100 Video Cable
AN-D700 Neck Strap
BM-9 LCD Cover
DK-17 Finder Eyepiece
BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
Software CD-ROM (Nikon Software Suite)
User Guide
1-Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty

The 24-70 is a superb normal range zoom lens. "The Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G AF-S ED Autofocus Lens is a fast aperture standard zoom lens designed for photojournalism and general photography. Optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX (full-frame) and DX-format image sensors, this lens also includes two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and PGM aspherical lenses that help control chromatic aberrations while enhancing sharpness and contrast, even at the widest aperture settings."

The SB900 is Nikons top of the line hotshoe flash. It is extremely powerful and "its automated zoom head has been expanded to cover 17mm to 200mm lenses (in 35mm/FX format)".

Total Kit from B&H is ~ $4590

PRICE: $3900 (shipping included)

lovep

Re: Nikon D700 + 24-70 f2.8 AFS + SB900 Flash

NIKON 24-70 AFS SOLD!
NIKON SB900 SOLD!

NIKON D700 DSLR STILL AVAILABLE ($1800, LNIB/MINT)

cdnguyen

Re: Nikon D700 + 24-70 f2.8 AFS + SB900 Flash

I would buy your D700 at $1800 if the deal felt through. Let me know.