The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Luigi and Zhou cases for Leica M & M8

hunghang

This is the "I'm going naked sale". Now that my Leicas are no longer "pristine", I am going to forego the leather cases and going "commando".

Offer of trades for M grips for standard M or M8 considered. I am also interested in an E46 (46mm) UV/IR filter.

1. Luigi Premium Case for Leica M8 with built-in grip and detachable back. $250 USD

2. Luigi Basic Case for Leica M. Used to be brown, but has been stripped and repainted with proper leather paint. $50 USD

3. Zhou Standard Case for Leica M. $30

More photos at http://picasaweb.google.com.au/hunghang/RFF

Free shipping in Australia. I will ship worldwide if you pitch in $5 for shipping. No paypal fees.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions/comments.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

hunghang

My preference would be a trade for M grips or 46mm UV/IR filters rather than a paypal sale as it would mean bypassing the fees (we all pay for each sale transaction, why not avoid where possible?)