The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LNIB 75 Summarit - CHEAP!!

stevem8

I have a like new in box 75 Summarit. I listed this for sale here before but changed my mind and decided to keep it BUT I just recieved a 90 cron today to test for a week and I prefer the 90 FL to the 75 as I have a 50 already.

This 75 is BEAUTIFUL and spot on perfect. Box, case, caps, papers and is a USA lens with warranty. Whoever buys it, if you ever need warranty work then I will help you with the process since it is registered in my name.

You can see my review of it at my site, its a great lens.

As new in box...$950 shipped! Paypal adds 2%! Check or MO also OK.

Thanks!

Steve

cam

Steve -- great price!

i got to play around with the Summarit today and was amazed at how tiny it was -- after lugging around the Lux. and sharp, it definitely is! you're going to make somebody very happy :D

(as an aside, no 90 Cron to play with today, so i eagerly await your impressions.)

stevem8

Yes it is small and light! If it sells I will buy this 90 (I did not buy the 90, just have it for a week to test it). This 75 is a great lens for the $$ no doubt, but its so close to the 50 it barely gets any use. I am sure someone out there wants a LNIB 75 Summarit for this price!!

stevem8

Final price drop before my dealer buys it from me. $925 shipped and for paypal, through tomorrow only, NO FEE. So, get this for $925 SHIPPED (USA only) TOTAL!! This is like brand spanking new, even has the gold tag around the lens with the red band. Box, case, papers, USA lens here guys.

This is a steal of a price.

FACTS about this 75:

It is the sharpest lens I have ever used with the M8
It has the smoothest focus of ANY Leica lens I have owned or tried
It focuses SPOT on - No issues at all with the M8

Only selling to fund a 90 Cron I fell in love with.

Act now or my dealer said he will buy it from me!!!

stevem8

OK...I have to send some stuff off for trade tomorrow so if no one buys this by tomorrow its gone! This is the best price you will ever see on this lens and its practically new and tested on two M8's. Its perfect.

$900 shipped/paypal included. USA only though.

LNIB. MINT+ 10/10 and a GREAT lens. I have attached a shot taken with an M8 and 75 Summarit.

This is my final price break. I already bought my 90 Cron, so this has to go. This is a GREAT lens and is small and light as well. Don't miss out!