The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: High End MF Grab Bag @ Fire Sale Prices

fotografz

My recent gear related mental illness has been checked by meds ... so I gotta liquidate some kick butt gear while I'm lucid but still a bit crazy ... and before the Amex bill arrives ... :D

If you aren't buying, tell your pals! ConUS buyers only please ... except for known Pals across the pond :thumbup:

F/S:

H3D-II/39 kit complete in Hasselblad branded Pelican hard case, (H3D-II/39 back, body, prism finder, 80/2.8 w/shade and all body and lens caps, 2 grip batteries with unused charger and 1 unused CR123 grip battery holder, Granite Digital FW800 HD tether cords,)
This has been my pampered baby, and has spent most of its life on a Rollie Xact-II view camera in my studio doing light duty (no heavy production work or anything like that). The camera and lens might as well be new since I've used the back on it only a couple of times. The H3D-II/39 now does up to ISO 800. My Price complete: $14,950. If you buy in the next 2 days I will include a Sandisk 12 gig Extreme III CF, and offer the 100 gig Image Bank-II for only $600. additional. (see Image Bank-II listing below). PM me about how I will fully warranty this kit for one year.

Hasselblad H2F Kit (H2F body, HV90X prism finder, 3 H film backs and 120/220 film inserts, Bright Screen diagonal split microprism focusing screen as well as the stock one caps, strap, no lens). Comes complete with one rechargeable grip battery + charger, and a CR-123A grip ... About $6,000. new, (the body alone with nothing else is $3,250. new) my price for the whole kit listed here: $3,200.
Note: this camera accepts contemporary Hasselblad digital backs as well as film backs ... any CF or CFH back including all Multi-shots. Unlike the H1 or H2, this camera is supported by Phocus software DAC corrections and the latest firmware updates when used with a digital back. IF you buy this kit and also want A CF adapter to use Legacy Zeiss 500 series optics, I will add one for $450. (see CF Adapter listing below). With MF lenses mounted the H2F provides in viewfinder focus confirmation.

Hasselblad CF adapter: I have 2 of these, I only need one. Mint, works perfect. Allows use of all C, CF, CFi and CFE Zeiss lenses and the extenders on any H camera. $1,045. new, my price $750.

Hasselblad Image Bank-II with 1 Sony L battery and charger with AC and car cords, This is a 100 gig Image Bank-II specifically partioned and set up for rapid transfer and storage of files from any H digital camera or digital back from H2D onwards, or any CFV or CFV-II digital back. Tethered to the Image Bank-II provides power to the digital back and can be kept in a pocket for cold weather shooting, or for rapid work due to the blazing transfer speed. It also provides power to any H back mounted on a tech camera. New $1,995, difficult to find used, My mint, low use one is $995.

SOLD: Brand new Hasselblad 503CW body with Waist level finder, body caps, no box.
This camera came with the 503CWD promo kit with CFV-II back and 40IF. I already have V bodies ... so didn't need this one. It's just sitting there and needs to be used ... B&H price: $2,687. Later model used it's usually around $1,100-$1,300, My near new condition price $820.

Mamiya AF 150/3.5 Ex++ in the box, shade, caps ... a left over from my Mamiya days, $1,189. new @ B&H ... my price to get it out of here: $275.

Payment: PayPal accepted from verified accounts. Add the fee, but I suggest using Pay Pal send Money e-check for a $5.00 additioanl fee. Pay pal e-check, personal check, Cashier's checks must clear before shiping. (3-5 business days).

Shipping: For smaller items I will absorb the shipping fee for UPS Ground ConUs, Camera Kits I will split the shipping UPS Ground ... want faster shipping, you pay. Insurance: I will confirm with my Business carrier that shipping is covered, if it is, there will be no additional for insurance.

Thanks for looking,

Marc Williams
FOTOGRAFZ,LLC

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Confirmed you are a sick puppy. I'm going to go play golf before i do something really crazy. LOL

MFnLF

I just received the Hasselblad 503CW body from Marc. It's well packed and in pefect condition. He's a nice gentleman to deal with, and I am quite pleased with this wonderful transaction.