The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 21 Elmarit

Terry

Since everything except this lens sold on my last listing except this lens it is easier to simply post a new listing.

For sale is a excellent plus condition 21mm Asph Elmarit

I don't have the box for this lens. It is in mint condition. I use it with a Heavystar shade and will send that along as well as the Leica (large ) shade. I do have a leather case but not the box. Includes IR filter. (B&H new w/o filter $3895 after $400 rebate) - $2400.

I can take pictures of the lens later today.

Note: the shade is in NY and I am in SF. I will be in NY the weekend of June 5. If you buy this lens during the week I will ship on Monday June 7th with shade. If you want it sooner, I will ship lens and shade separately.

I accept various forms of payment. If paypal, buyer pays fees. I pay shipping in CONUS.

ElvisKennedy

Since everything except this lens sold on my last listing except this lens it is easier to simply post a new listing.

For sale is a excellent plus condition 21mm Asph Elmarit

I don't have the box for this lens. It is in mint condition. I use it with a Heavystar shade and will send that along as well as the Leica (large ) shade. I do have a leather case but not the box. Includes IR filter. (B&H new w/o filter $3895 after $400 rebate) - $2400.

I can take pictures of the lens later today.

Note: the shade is in NY and I am in SF. I will be in NY the weekend of June 5. If you buy this lens during the week I will ship on Monday June 7th with shade. If you want it sooner, I will ship lens and shade separately.

I accept various forms of payment. If paypal, buyer pays fees. I pay shipping in CONUS.
Is this lens 6-bit coded?

D

dwdmguy

Do you have any interest in a trade?
Right now I have up in these classifieds for sale, a LEAF 65s, six months old, only 504 actuations, the mamiya AFDIII w/two lens.
I LOVE LEICA..

I'm am now about 98 pct film based. So anything else for trading???
(Xpan?)

I have my own JOBO 2300 processor and I want to stay film based.

I'm right in NJ so it would be easy.

Best,
Tom
www.thephotofather.com

Terry

Well,
I just did a big purge and sold all of my Leica gear and this is almost my last lens to go. I am not a medium format shooter. So sorry, nothing to trade.

Also, I just don't feel like changing my user name but I'm in SF these days.