The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 503CW

Arjuna

Hasselblad 503CW body, in very good condition, with waist level finder, front and rear caps, and an A12 film back. US$700, PayPal is fine (I will absorb the charges), shipping at actual cost is extra. Pictures are posted under my photo.net account: http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=914970. There is one small cosmetic issue with the viewfinder screen: it has a faint ring on it, diameter equal to the screen. It can be seen on the last photo of the camera. I believe that this was caused by getting rain on the screen, which got between the two layers of the Acute-Matt, and then left a residue when it dried. I remember reading about this problem, but I don't remember where or when. Both surfaces of the screen have been cleaned but the ring remains. It is a hard thing to photograph, and not always very visible. It doesn't affect the functioning of the camera, aside from sometimes being a little bit distracting visually. I haven't been brave enough to take the screen apart, and, as even used screens seem to cost about $200, I haven't been willing to replace it. I believe that the price that I am asking takes this into account.