The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Zeiss 18mm f3.5 ZF, Nikon 180mm f2.8 ED AIS MF

rivercrew

I'm selling off a couple of lenses for Nikon mount: Priced to move.

Zeiss 18mm F3.5 ZF in mint condition with Zeiss lenshood, original caps, and original box, plus unfilled warranty card. $900.00 plus $20 insured shipping via USPS. I will absorb PayPal fees. Used very little.

Nikon 180mm F2.8 ED AIS manual focus. Glass is mint and body is in excellent++ condition with hardly any sign of wear. I have used only a couple of times. Has built-in lenshood.
Comes with front & rear Nikon caps and UV filter. $400.00 plus $20 insured shipping via USPS. I will absorb PayPal fees.

I have bought & sold gear both here and at Nikonians.

Last edited:

rivercrew

Re: FS: Zeiss 18mm f3.5 ZF, Nikon 180mm f2.8 ED AIS MF

Lowered prices:

Zeiss 18mm F3.5 ZF now $870.00 includes insured shipping (CONUS) via USPS. I will absorb PayPal fees.
Nikon 180mm F2.8 ED AIS manual focus now $400.00 includes insured shipping (CONUS) via USPS. I will absorb PayPal fees.

rivercrew

Re: FS: Zeiss 18mm f3.5 ZF, Nikon 180mm f2.8 ED AIS MF

The Nikon 180mm f2.8ED has been SOLD.

The Zeiss 18mm f3.5 ZF is still available - $870 (includes shipping CONUS)