The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 75mm f1.4 Summilux

cdnguyen

I'm selling my like new with box 75mm f1.4 Summilux. The lens comes complete with original box, caps. This is version II with builtin hood. I don't use it enough so I'm selling it. It focuses perfectly on my M8 . By the way this is the canadian version and every bit ad good as the german one. I had both version together at one time and never saw any differences between the two.

There are no scratches on the barrel or glass . The lens focuses smoothly and the click stops are crisp. I don't see any signs of use on this lens and I'm second owner of it. You will not be disappointed with this lens.

I'm asking $2750 net to me plus shipping charges. I can take Paypal (3-3.5%), Google checkout (2%), bank check or money order.

cam

for anybody looking for this lens, i bought Charles' German version and it was a beauty! spot on focusing and still one of my favourite pieces of M glass.

woodyspedden

When it comes to what will be in my cold dead hands it will be the 75 Lux and the 28 Cron. They just have that................look.

Woody