The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rollei X-Act2 + Hasselblad Lens + Sony A900 + Nikon D3X + Canon 5D MII Adapter

PSon

FS: Rollei X-Act2 + Hasselblad Lens + Sony A900 + Nikon D3X + Canon 5D MII Adapters

For sale is a unique set up for product photography as well as stitching. This set up is wonderful since the Hasselblad Carl Zeiss T* lens are great optics with big enough image circle for perspective control. In addition, since you are using the DSLR camera you will not need to buy the expensive Rollei lens control unit. If you like to use or already have the Rollei lens, you can also put them on with additional parts.

1. Front End: Hasselblad V Lens to Rollei X-Act2 adapter (for the first time this can be done)

2. Middle: Rollei X-Act2 Body

3. Rear End: Rollei X-Act2 to your choice DSLR (Nikon, Sony, Canon) adapter

Condition: Excellent
Price: $3,000.00

Last edited:

fotografz

Son, can you explain how this works with V lenses? How does the shutter work? Is there an electronic shutter, or is there some way of winding the shutter in the lens? Sorry, I can't figure out how this functions.

This would be an interesting set up for available light stuff with a high ISO Nikon body ... if you could focus it ... ;)

-Marc

PSon

Marc,
Your question is a good one since your mind was not on DSLR but rather on the digital back thus you sprung such a question. The reason I wanted to make the Hasselblad v lens to work on the Rollei X-Act2 is several folds: 1) The Rollei Lens Control-S is rather expensive and rare to find, 2) Hasselblad V lens are great lens and many of you own these lens and you possess many of these high quality lens, 3) the Rollei X-Act2 is a beautiful camera which some of you and in this case you own one can use it for your DSLR to shoot product even landscape by stitching, 4) finally the Sinar P3 is expensive and may not fit everyone pockets so the Sinar m shutter adapter is also being built to put in the back of the Rollei X-Act2 body so that medium format digital back can be used as well. I also in the process of making Hasselblad 200 series camera to be mounted onto the Rollei X-Act2 so that you can do product works with the CFV digital back since the shutter is on the 200 series Hasselblad cameras but you can also use other digital back via a double cable release or a Sinar digital back which will sync pretty good at 1/90 without the double cable release. But let me go back to your original thought, instead of using the Rollei electronic shutter, I am going also use the Sinar m shutter for my digital back and therefore I can use any kind of lens in front of the Rollei X-Act2 camera but I just happen to like Hasselblad V lens on this system. You can view it like the Hasselbald Flexbody but with so much more options of movements available in the Rollei X-Act2 system. This would be a wonderful welcome for those who own multiple systems and also own the beautiful Rollei X-Act2 system.

Some of the DSLR has live view with gaining function, so the Rollei X-Act2 would works great for these camera as well. You have pretty much all of the key components of these system, you are only missing out on the adapters to bring all of your system together for flexibility. This is why I am here for you.

Best Regards,
-Son

Last edited: