The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus E-420 kit plus 3 lenses

Joan

Hi All,

I am offering my almost new E-420 kit for sale. I purchased it in early April and have only taken about 200 shots. Comes complete in box with all accessories, instructions, CD etc. (E-420 w/25mm pancake lens kit). Also included are the Oly 14-42mm and 40-150mm kit lenses which I purchased separately. I will throw in a Lexar Platinum 2Gb compact flash card so you can get right to shooting! :)

Everything is in mint condition with the exception of two little dings on the LCD (sadly, I had a little mishap with the buckle on my purse) screen which do not affect viewing but are easy to see when it's switched off.

Lenses are perfect and all have their front/rear caps and applicable hoods.

I would love to sell this all together - so a really GREAT price for the whole kit: $575 - you pay for your preferred shipping (I will pay the Paypal fees)

Separately:

Body with 25mm: $450

14-42mm Lens: $85
40-150 mm Lens: $110
25mm Lens: $195

Some pics (sorry for the marginal quality - I only had my little P&S available to take these.)

View attachment 17541

View attachment 17542

Here you can see the tiny dings (and lots of fingerprints :eek: ) on the LCD:

View attachment 17543

Let me know if you have any questions and submit offers via PM or email
joangilmore (at) embarqmail.com

Thanks,

Joan

No interest? Surprising as this is a great little easy to carry DSLR with nice sharp, lightweight lenses. But if not, then off to eBay it goes on Sunday.

If there are any somewhat interested parties here who need more info. or want to make me an alternative offer, please act soon.

Bump up to the top. ;)

Joan

OK, last chance:

Reducing price on the complete kit before going to eBay:

Whole kit: $500 !! (At this price you are basically getting the two zoom lenses for free!) I must be crazy ... :D

Anyone?

Joan

No, sorry, it's not. Sold it all on eBay when there were no takers here.

Hope you'll come across another for a good price, best of luck.