The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Gear for Sale

ecsh

Have too much gear, no time to use it all, so, the unused stuff goes up for sale.
Ship to CONUS, to paypaled verified address. No International. If the gear is different than i say, i will take it back. I have 100% feedback here, and Ebay under
ecsh1. Here is what i have;

Nikon D-200, under 19500 clicks, i am the second owner. First owner used it for backup doing weddings. Excellant condition, you cannot tell how old it is, that is how good it looks. Comes with the MB-D200 with an additional battery. Grip is less than three months old. Also has a RRS plate on the bottom. I really do not want to seperate the three items, unless something does not sell. Priced at $650.00 paypaled and 15.00 shipping. This also comes with all the original box and instructions, and charger as if new. Box for grip as new as well.

Next is a Nikon 28-70 AF-S 1.2.8D lens. Mint+ condition. No dust, oil, fungus. App blades are snappy. No cosmetic marks that i can see at all. Comes with a Hoya 77mm Skylight filter. Have box and instructions, and leather case it originally comes in as new. $1050.00 paypaled and shipped.

If you need a couple more pics of something specific, let me know. I answer all PMs and emails in the order i get them. You can see some pics at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25202924@N05/sets/72157619460607415/

This is my Flicker page, and you may have to copy and paste in your browser to see it.
Thanks
Joe