The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Two Leica Lenses for Sale! A 28 and 75!

stevem8

These MUST go but my prices are already firm, but as you will see, priced pretty low for a quick sale.

Leica 28 Summicron F2 w/Leica E46 UV/IR filter! - LNIB, I bought this from david at Dale used in MINT condition and it is PERECT! In box with case, caps, etc. I am throwing in a FREE Leica UV/IR filter here. $2420 shipped. Paypal adds 3% but I can accept check or MO as well. This lens is just like new and only selling as I am getting a 24 Elmarit instead.

Leica 75 Summarit - LNIB, MINT, 10/10 and used only twice. This lens sells for $1595 new and this one is only a couple of months old. Focuses smooth as silk and perfectly on the M8. Box, case, caps, etc. $825 shipped. Paypal adds 3%. This is a fabulous little lens. Only selling as I bought the 90 Cron and I need the funds from this to cover the cron.

Two beautiful Leica lenses at a great price. Ready to ship NOW!

Thanks!
Steve

stevem8

OK, FINAL price redux...get them while you can..

28 Cron w/UV/IR - $2375 shipped/paypal
75 Summarit - $800 shipped/paypal

You can get a like new 75 Summarit here for HALF the price of a new one and this one is practically new! This is the best price i have seen for a 28 cron WITH UV/IR filter in this kind of new condition.

j. white

Those are easily the best prices I've seen for these lenses. Makes me wish I were in the market for either of them because someone is going to get a heck of deal. All the best to buyer and seller alike.

-J.

stevem8

Rick, the 75 shipped this morning via USPS Express Insured :)

I know there has to be someone out there wanting a 28 Cron WITH UV/IR in perfect condition W/case, box, papers, caps for $2375 shipped. For $2400 I will even ship USPS Express so you get it fast. No paypal fee. Last chance before it goes to ebay where one sold for $2600 last week.

cyberguru

Heck of a Deal on a Great Lens.

If I didn't already have one, I'd snag this up real quick.

If you wanna part out and sell the UV/IR filter I'll take it.

If not then free bump.

Good luck.

dseelig

Hey a few months ago I sold my 28 cron cheaper I got a 24 lux. How quickly everyone forgets. LOL It is a great price. Great lens I jsut wanted the f1.4 of the lux Good Luck free bump.

stevem8

Last chance, $2300 shipped - no paypal fee! Goes to Ebay in 24 hours if no one wants it at this price! Thanks!

Steve

stevem8

Guess what? I never put the 28 Cron on Ebay as I was making sure I was 100% on selling it. Well, I am and instead of going to ebay I decided on ONE More price drop.

Leica 28 Summicron, MINT+, in box with case, caps and hood - like new - $2200 shipped! If you want the UV/IR with it (Leica brand E46) then add an extra $75. This is the lowest price 28 Summicron I have ever seen,in this perfect, like new, in the box condition. C'mon guys, someone must want a 28 cron!!!

Steve

stevem8

Well since no one is interested in buying the 28 cron, how about a trade?

I would trade this for a MINT in box, coded 24 Elmarit straight up. Would possibly trade for a BLACK mint in box 50 Summilux ASPH or even a Black Paint PRE ASPH in MINT condition. Of course, it is still for sale as well.

Thanks!