The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus ZD 9-18/4-5.6

Jonas

I have this lens:

which I now put up for sale here:

I am happy with the performance of this lens; I haven't noticed any of the problems with blurry corners sometimes mentioned in discussions about this lens.

Condition: Somewhat used (I bought it new in March 22 this year) but practically as new
Included: The lens, the box and everything it came with
Price: EUR 419 (PayPal), or EUR 399 (bank transfer)
Shipping: EUR 25 (insured and signed for)
Payment: PayPal or bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes
Taxes: I'm in Europe and for a buyer also inside the EU there will be no additional taxes or custom fees. For the rest of the world, well, I don't know about your place but any extra fees are to be paid by the buyer.
Communication: Either in this thread or via PM. If you think the price is outrageous please send me a PM and tell me about it.

More images of the actual item can be found by clicking this link.

The lens will be shipped packed for a safe trip, I ship fast and I have good (only) feedback here, at Pentaxforums, FM-forums, 4/3 forum [all Jonas B] and even some at eBay.

The lens has been up for sale at 4/3 forum for some time. I'll move it to eBay shortly but thought I can give it a chance here first.

regards, /Jonas

kevinparis

I have one of these... It is a great carry around lens - light and versatile covering everything from freaky wide to a comforting embrace. Good in crowded places, visiting museum etc

I have this plus a 12-60 and a 50-200. Use the 12-60 the most but the 9-18 often

every oly should have one

K