Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Olympus ZD 9-18/4-5.6

Gothenburg, Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

FS: Olympus ZD 9-18/4-5.6

I have this lens:

which I now put up for sale here:

I am happy with the performance of this lens; I haven't noticed any of the problems with blurry corners sometimes mentioned in discussions about this lens.

Condition: Somewhat used (I bought it new in March 22 this year) but practically as new
    Included: The lens, the box and everything it came with
    Price: EUR 419 (PayPal), or EUR 399 (bank transfer)
    Shipping: EUR 25 (insured and signed for)
    Payment: PayPal or bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes
    Taxes: I'm in Europe and for a buyer also inside the EU there will be no additional taxes or custom fees. For the rest of the world, well, I don't know about your place but any extra fees are to be paid by the buyer.
    Communication: Either in this thread or via PM. If you think the price is outrageous please send me a PM and tell me about it.

More images of the actual item can be found by clicking this link.

The lens will be shipped packed for a safe trip, I ship fast and I have good (only) feedback here, at Pentaxforums, FM-forums, 4/3 forum [all Jonas B] and even some at eBay.

The lens has been up for sale at 4/3 forum for some time. I'll move it to eBay shortly but thought I can give it a chance here first.

regards, /Jonas

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Olympus ZD 9-18/4-5.6

I have one of these... It is a great carry around lens - light and versatile covering everything from freaky wide to a comforting embrace. Good in crowded places, visiting museum etc

I have this plus a 12-60 and a 50-200. Use the 12-60 the most but the 9-18 often

every oly should have one