The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sinar P 4x5 - $570 including shipping and Paypal

Don Hutton

Here's a deal for anyone wanting to try out 4x5:

Sinar P in excellent condition with a Copal 0 lensboard - ready for a lens and film.... These are amazing cameras - incredible design and build quality. I am offering this for what I paid for it - and I believe it is the deal of a lifetime on one of the best 4x5 cameras ever made... $570 shipped and Paypalled to any lower 48 address. The camera has seen almost no use, so everything is mechanically perfect. Just the slightest signs of very light use, but everything works 100% and locks down as it should. All levels are intact and the ground glass is fitted with a fresnel for easy focus. Drop me an email if you need any info.

Last edited:

bensonga

Whew......thought I missed out on this one. I'll take it Don (with extra $$$ for shipping to Alaska, of course). PM sent.

Gary Benson
Alaska