The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M Lenses

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
SOLD: LN 21mm Elmarit-M ASPH Ser 4038xxx passport expires 1/14/11 with Leica E55 UV/IR $2300 save $1995

SOLD: 24mm Elmarit-M ASPH Ser 3957xxx no passport with Leica E55 UV/IR $2000 save $1795

SOLD: 28mm Summicron-M ASPH Ser 4039xxx passport expires 7/4/10 with Leica E46 UV/IR $2300 save $1695

SOLD: 35mm Summicron-M ASPH Ser 3996xxx passport expires 3/6/10 with Leica E39 UV/IR $1600 Save $1195

SOLD: LN 35mm Summilux-M ASPH Ser 4039xxx passport expires 7/11/10 with Leica E46 UV/IR $2650 Save $1545

SOLD: LN- 50mm Elmar-M Ser 3917xxx collapsible no passport with Leica E39 screw-in lens shade very slight wear is visible, glass is pristine NOT coded $510

LN 50mm Summarit-M Ser 4040xxx passport expires 11/17/09 with B+W E39 UV/IR and optional lens shade $900 Save $495

SOLD: 75mm APO-Summicron-M ASPH Ser 3999xxx passport expires 5/30/10 with B+W E49 UV/IR $2200 Save $1095

All lenses are Black
All lenses include leather cases or a cloth bag in the case of the summarit
All lenses include original boxes
All lenses are 6-bit encoded except for the 50mm collapsible.
Prices are inclusive with US shipping and Insurance

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Leica M Lenses

all lenses are coded except the 50mm collapsible Elmar

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Sadly it might be.
Unless it is an S2
-bob

JPlomley

Well, if I can sell my 28/2 Cron Asph and M7 with Motor M, I'm interested in both the 24/2.8 and 75/2 Cron.

JPlomley

Also have a WATE with MILICH adapter LNIB that I would consider selling to put towards Bob's 24/2.8 and 75/2.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Also have a WATE with MILICH adapter LNIB that I would consider selling to put towards Bob's 24/2.8 and 75/2.
Maybe you should start new B&S forum ads for these if you haven't already.
-bob

bradhusick

I bought one of Bob's lenses and I have to commend him. It's just like BRAND NEW and he shipped it instantly. Do not hesitate to buy from Bob. He's the best.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Certainly is and a moderator here as well. I would even trust him with my credit cards , although lucky if he get's a lunch out of them.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

helenhill

Bob & His Gear are the Best-
got my M8 from him with a few Goodies,
Pristine Equipment, Fast Delivery & Care in Packaging....:clap:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Gosh,
Well Brad, I said it was LN and I meant it!
Guy, I won't take your cards, I have trouble enough with my own.
Helen, you are a dear.
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

The 28 AND 35 Crons are sold,
Still available:
24mm Elmarit
50mm collapsible Elmarit
50mm Summarit
75mm Cron

ElvisKennedy

Purchased a number of items from Bob. All items arrived quickly and expertly packaged. On the items I purchased he understated the condition. Bob IS the man.