The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: P45+ Back (Mamiya mount); PhaseOne AFDIII and Lenses

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I have a P45+ back for sale (Mamiya mount). It currently has about 7000 exposures on the nose. It was purchased new last year in June.

The back is in mint condition with the plastic still covering the LCD. It includes two extra batteries, the case and all of the items that came with it when it was new. (The case has never left the house.)

Price: $15,000 plus shipping and any paypal fees.

I also have a Phase One/Mamiya AFD III camera and the following lenses if anyone is interested: 35mm MF, 45mm AF, 80/2.8 D, 150/2.8 D, 65mm Hartblei tilt shift and Hasselblad 110/2 FE with Mamiya adapter.

I can price them separate, but thought that I'd wait to see if the buyer of the back might want to look at some sort of package deal.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Hi David, always glad to hear from you ... not certain about direction yet. I still very much enjoy the Phase back (and the incredible resolution of the 39meg images), but, am finding that I'm not as deliberate as some others in utilizing it to its fullest advantage. Just working through the whole photography self-discovery thing.

Thanks for the compliment, Jack. I'm certainly not desperate to get out of MFDBs, but, am trying to evaluate everything that I shoot and the equipment that I shoot it with.

Hi Guy, my classic warranty will be expiring at the end of the month. So, if you are looking for a mount swap and want to buy a back in the next several weeks, let me know and I'll help get you into a mount that works best for you. Most dealers seem to have a variety of ways to extend DB warranties and consider mount swaps.

Kurt