The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35/1.4 Summilux Pre-ASPH kit, almost LN

S

superlux14

35/1.4 Summilux Pre-ASPH in almost like new condition with original rear and front caps, Leitz series VII UV filter, and correct lens hood to hold the filter. Lens made in Canada. Serial # 299****

This is exactly what is included in the kit!

This is the newest and cleanest pre-asph 35 slux that I've ever seen. The front and rear elements are perfect. There are no cleaning marks, dust, haze, or fungus.

The only flaw is a super tiny little scratch next to the "1.4" marking on the aperture ring (shown below). There are also the smallest rub marks on the aperture ring tabs on the corner of the little grooves. Maybe I'm just being picky. It's actually not noticeable and I didn't even notice it until I was inspecting the lens right before taking these images.

I don't have a macro lens so I had to crop the above image to try to illustrate the tiny flaw. It's only visible upon close inspection.

Even the mount itself is extremely clean and shows very little use!

No dust, haze, or fungus.

This is the Series VII UVA filter that comes in the kit.

I forgot to take some close images of the lens hood but you can kind of see it in this shot. Its condition is just as good as the lens. It is the correct hood for the 35 slux (it unscrews into two pieces and you drop the series 7 filter in between the two pieces ).

Btw, if you've never handled the 35 slux pre-asph... well, this thing is SMALL! Here it is next to my 50/2M-hexanon. The 35slux is about the same size as the 35 cron v3... and I think it is a little bit smaller than the 35 cron V4 according to some pics I found on google.

Here it is mounted on my M7.

---------

Asking for $1650 USD, or best offer.
Lens located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Will ship to Canadian locations vis Canada Post at cost.
Will ship internationally via UPS or FedEx at cost.
I accept Paypal echeck, Money Order, or wire transfers.

Last edited: