The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony Zeiss Lenses

kuau

Workshop Member
OK taking the plunge into MF: Selling off first my two Zeiss zoom lenses
Zeiss 16-35mm 2.8 Mint Condition with 77mm Zeizz T* UV Filter 1650.00
Zeiss 24-70mm 2.8 Mint Condition with 77mm Zeizz T* UV Filter 1450.00

One more
Non Zeiss
Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G 700.00

All lenses have soft case and sony boxes.

steven
[email protected]

D

ddk

Sorry to interfere, I understand the allure of MF but its not as versatile as a 35mm system, are you sure that you want to sell off everything before living with MF for a while? I'm only saying this because of my own experiences, I have a couple of MF systems since the end of last year and really love them, still I tend to use my 35mm dslrs over 70% of the time.

kuau

Workshop Member
At this point I am going to keep my 900 and just use primes with it, I have the 20mm and may also get the 24mm. I have no real need for the top end zeiss zooms at this point.
They are great don't get me wrong, but I can use the money to start building a mf system, which in my case is going to be a Tech View camera, not an slr. For me I would not go MF SLR, ie mamiya, hassy, etc.
Steven