The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Zeiss ZM 50 Sonnar, LNIB!

stevem8

Since I have a nice black paint 50 lux pre ASPH on the way I am selling this Zeiss Sonnar even though I love it to death. This and my 35 Lux are up for sale to help fund a 24 Lux purchase.

This was bought BRAND NEW just 3 weeks ago and is in the box with papers and I am also giving the metal Zeiss hood with the lens as well.

if you read my review of this lens you know I loved it but I found the lens I was looking for all along, a BP 50 Lux PRE Asph, so this one sadly has to go. It is BLACK, and the lens and hood are both in boxes, as new.

Really, this was used only for my review and a handful of shots after.

B&H sells the lens for $969 and the hood for $69. You can buy both here for $700 shipped!! This is a FANTASTIC lens on ANY M camera.

JimCollum

Re: FS: Zeiss ZM 50 Sonnar, LNIB!

congrats on the BP preasph. I have one as well.. that and the 35 pre-asph lux are my favorite lenses on the M8.