The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica MP

patashnik

I'm looking to buy a Leica MP (preferably black). I have talked to dealers that have them in mint condition for $2800, so I'm looking to spend less than that. 0.72x or 0.85x only, not interested in the 0.58x. Framelines for 35/50/90 only would be a huuuuuuuuuge plus, but I don't expect to find one of those :)

Living in Norway, so I presume international shipping would be involved. I'm looking to close the deal within the next couple of days, so if nothing shows up by then I will get it from one of the dealers.

sa124m

Are you still looking for a mp? If you are I have one that is black in excellent clean working condition. Has hairline scratches on base it is less than 1 year old. It has a .72 finder I was hoping to get at least 2200. It includes leica strap and body cap but not the original boxes. Let me know what you think?