The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90 Summicron APO ASPH

stevem8

Selling my 90 Cron ASPH but only because I found a black paint model 90 APO ASPH to replace it with. Im on a Black Paint lens hunt now that I have a BP M8.2 :)

This is the lens I used in my review of the 90 ASPH and it is remarkable. Focus is dead on at all apertures on the M8/M8.2 and its beautiful.

Condition is great. No flaws, no marks, no scuffs. Focus is smooth as silk. No box, but I do have the leather case. Also, not 6 bit coded but at this FL there is no need for that. Makes ZERO difference.

Will sell for $1725 or $1800 with NEW Leica E55 UV/IR. Free shipping, no paypal fees. Beautiful lens...

a few shots with THIS lens and my M8.2

sidmuer

lol. I saw the price too, and I felt... that CAN'T be right..
so I looked at the date, and laughed.
Then, I laughed more when I saw PM sent!

D&A

At this price, I'll take three please. ;)
LOL...I was just about to type the same thing!

Interestingly, it was around the same time (or a bit later), that I sold my boxed mint 90mm Cron AA (not 6 bit coded) for slightly more....ouch! The more important question is how can I now get it back (at the same price of course :) ). I'm sure many of us have stories about past items we sold where prices were at a very different time and place. I'd love to see the look on Steven's face when he receives a PM this week inquiring about his lens's availability and whether he can do any better on the price...LOL! All said in good fun, of course!

Dave (D&A)

sidmuer

LOL...I was just about to type the same thing!

Interestingly, it was around the same time (or a bit later), that I sold my boxed mint 90mm Cron AA (not 6 bit coded) for slightly more....ouch! The more important question is how can I now get it back (at the same price of course :) ). I'm sure many of us have stories about past items we sold where prices were at a very different time and place. I'd love to see the look on Steven's face when he receives a PM this week inquiring about his lens's availability and whether he can do any better on the price...LOL! All said in good fun, of course!

Dave (D&A)
my only regret was my 90mm latest Elmarit.
I rarely used it. But when I did... wow.
For the price I sold it, I should have let it sit in the closet for rainy days.
it was mint without a mark on it and comparable to this.
I ordered a 90mm Contax G lens for an affordable price since I've heard they are of equal quality, but at a fifth of the price...