The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fast manual lenses

wiregen

I have too many lenses and some I never/rarely used. This is your chance. Prices include paypal and shipping to 48 states.

1. Canon FDn 50mm f/1.2 converted to EOS - This is a great copy. Aperture clicks, Focuses to infinity. Focus is buttery smooth. This does hit a 5D mirror, unless shaven. Crop cameras are fine. This is EX condition. KEH wants $349 for an unconverted copy. - $350.00

2. Canon FL 55mm f/1.2 converted to EOS - There's some brassing on the focusing ring, other than that this is a very good copy for it's age. Optics are clean, this clears the mirror on an unshaven 5D mirror. $270.00

3. Cosina 55mm f/1.2 MC PK to EOS adapter included - I removed the aperture lever and plastic shroud, Has some slight dust inside but doesn't effect image quality - $240.00

4. Nikon 105mm f/1.8 AI-S - great condition, has some slight dust inside. It doesn't effect IQ $350.00

5. Minolta 58mm f/1.2 Rokkor - I bought this from Paul (Cogitech) served me very well in these years, has a good amount of dust inside but it doesn't effect the IQ. I didnt shave the shim to infinity so it clears a 5D mirror - $380.00

5. Pentax 50mm f/1.4 Super Takumar with m42 to EOS adapter. Super clean, like most 50mm takumars this has yellowing. Comes with Hoya UV filter - $60

6. Pentax 135mm f/3.5 Super Takumar - EX condition, I want $50 or buy the 50mm tak and this 135mm for $100 together.

Last edited: