The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 50 f1.0 L!!! Rare lens for sale

B

buzzski

Just looking to see just now if anyone is interested in this most rare lens. Canon EF 50mm f1.0 lens that comes complete with hood and case in real nice condition. I'm just fishing just now but want to raise some cash. If it's of interest to you I'd accept offers? Can post pics if there is any interest, Ta, Craig

cyberguru

Great lens, I am selling some of my leica gear to get a Noctilux, But I would be interested in finding out how much you want for it. I may get this instead. I have the EF 50mm 1.2 and love it.

Bump for a great lens.

B

buzzski

Great lens, I am selling some of my leica gear to get a Noctilux, But I would be interested in finding out how much you want for it. I may get this instead. I have the EF 50mm 1.2 and love it.

Bump for a great lens.
I don't really know it's worth but if I could get $2000-$2500 I'd be happyish?

axiom

the Canon f1 is quite a different animal from Noctilux though
11 elements with 2 being asph vs 7 elements

B

buzzski

OK it seems I have underestimated the worth of this lens somewhat. I will photograph it next week and post again with images and some samples to show sharpness etc. To everyone who has PM'd me, thank you - take a look back next week and on FM. Thanks, Craig