The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Whole bunch of stuff. Leica, Canon, Nikon, Sony, LF, etc.

I'm doing some pretty serious spring cleaning, and have a bunch of items for sale.

Please have a look here:

http://homepage.mac.com/scott.squire/PhotoAlbum113.html

(This URL will take you to one of several pages; links for the others are at the top of each of the pages. Thanks for looking!). Among items for sale are...

Leica R8/R9 motor drive ($300) and lens/body caps

Mamiya 6mf camera and lenses complete outfit ($3000/obo)

Mamiya 7/7II lenses (65mm and 150mm, as new in boxes, $750 & $600)

Canon EOS 30D body ($600)

Big pile of B+W, Schneider, Leica filters (half retail prices or less)

Nikon FE body and 35mm f/2.0 AF-D lens ($50+$250)

Some audio/video equipment (Field mixer, Marantz recorder, mic accessories)

A nice, turnkey 4x5 field/press camera outfit (Busch Pressman/Tower) with a bunch of readyload/quickload and normal film and holders and other doo-dads ($500)

Oh, and some antique stuff you might incidentally be interested in. (Silver tea service and other items, Very Old map of Paris in a frame)

I should note that I am willing to consider some trades, such as for Canon 5d, 40d, G9, 24L, 50L, or possibly for Norman or Dynalite lights, or by chance if you happen to have some good ENG audio-for-video gear...

I've got a fair bit of good feedback around fredmiranda.com (NonFiction), at photo.net (Scott Squire) and ebay (swissarmybike) .

Please feel free to email me with questions or offers. Thanks for looking!

Mark, thanks for the kind word. Mr. Colibri... it's been a great conversation.

Anybody here got an R8 or R9 they'd like a great deal on a motor drive for?

$200 for GetDPI people only.

Would like to note that all the Mamiya Rangefinder stuff is sold. Still some nice filters...

You guys with Big Leica glass, there are a couple of Leica Series 5.5 and Series 6 filter carriers (models 14591 and 14592), plus two NDx1 filters in each size. All new in plastic boxes.