The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 35mm Summilux ASPH black

neils

I have a super clean 35mm ASPH 'Lux for sale. I am the original owner and have the box, case, caps and hood all as it came when I got it. It is black finish and show very little sign of use. Gotta be a 9 out of 10 lens. Glass is perfect and the focus is smooth. I've used it on 2 rental M8's and had no focus problems with either but most use has been on film bodies. It is NOT 6 bit coded. I'm asking $2250 with shipping and paypal fees in the USA. Out of the USA shipping will be additional. I have photos on request.

Thanks

Neil

neils

Well it was fair and what an uncoded lens is selling for on eBay. I always check completed listings to see what people are paying.

I priced my 75 lux the same way. Of course I'd like to get more but if you want to sell then.................

cyberguru

Good price to sell fast.

Sold mine for $2200. Could have been more, but all depends on how quickly you want to sell.