The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Canon 7, Leica M2

fbf

FS:Canon 7, Leica M2, ZM 50mm/2

1. Beautiful canon 7, was serviced in japan. It is a easy 8/10. All functions are perfect, even the meter. Very minor marks on the body, mostly on the bottom plate. No dents or dings.
Comes with canon leather case, strap.

----$235 shipped within CONUS

2. Leica m2 with serial # above 1 mil. It was CLA'ed early this year. The VF is probably the best I have ever seen in Leica M. It is a great pleasure to use. All functions are perfect. There is minimum marks on the body (easily a 8.5). There is no dents or dings. One problem: the previous owner "ingeniously" tried to repaint the back door and there is a bit paint residue left on the back door (not the leather). It didn't bother me much (never understood why someone would do such a job on the beautiful leica, shame)

----$800 shipped within CONUS

3. ZM 50mm F2 in SILVER for leica. Lens is in ex+ condition, glass is perfect. Focusing is a bit tight in one direction (a common problem from what I know) but never caused me and problems.
NO caps is included. Lens alone.

----$350 shipped within CONUS

Payment prefer Non-CC paypal, otherwise please add 3%.
Shipping via USPS priority mail.

Last edited: