The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WITHDRAWN: Sigma Dp1 with accessories

Rawfa

For me the Sigma Dp1 is the best compact there is. Plain and simple it's image quality beats anything other compacts may throw at it (even some DSLR!!). I love the DP1 compact so much that I've bought it twice! The only reason that I'm selling is because I have just bought a E-P1 and I could use some money to invest in adapters, lenses, etc.
My Dp1 is in it's original box, in excellent condition, with the ha-11 adapter, a 10+ macro kit and an infrared filter.
PM me so we may discuss the price.

Rawfa

Re: Sigma Dp1 with accessories

I would also be whiling to trade if for either an Oly 4/3 50mm f2 macro, a 17mm f2.8, or a zuiko 25mm f2.8 with the micro 4/3 adapter.
Oh, my girlfriend just suggested to change it for a Pana TS3 for her :)
I'm not really sure how we could do the trade though...

Last edited:

Rawfa

Ok, so the exchange for lenses offer is off since I've already got some.
I'm still open to change it for a Pana TZ7/TS3 and I'm still waiting for offers.

Rawfa

Ok, since nobody is making any offers I'm going to lay down the price:
285€ + shipping from Barcelona. It's a freaking bargain. The camera is like new and it comes with accessories!

Rawfa

Sorry guys, for the time being I decided I'm going to keep the DP1.