The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8 (upgraded) plus accessories

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
I'm offering these items exclusively on GetDPI, at least for the first few days.

This M8 has been upgraded with the new shutter and new framelines. That's $1,200 (EDIT: $1,600) worth of upgrades, already done for you.

I've used this body for about 8 months. I'm the 2nd owner (the 1st owner is a well respected member of this forum). The body shows some signs of use (rub marks, slightly worn areas of paint), and there are some small scratches and mark on the LCD. Everything functions perfectly. The body was recently inspected, cleaned, and adjusted by Leica, and focus is spot-on with all my M lenses.

The camera comes with the box and all original contents. I'm also including two extra batteries, a silver "softie" (already installed on the shutter button), and a Leica key-chain as a token for the buyer. I'm also including the paperwork from when Leica did the upgrades.

Price: $3,500 plus shipping and any fees [SOLD]

Most on this forum know me, but if you need references, I can supply plenty.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

monza

Re: Leica M8 (upgraded) plus accessories

Current price for upgraded framelines and shutter is $1600. :)

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
The M8 is sold. I'm moving the flash and grip to another thread and selling them separately.

Mike