The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Sigma 10-20 + cash for Nikon 70-300VR

G

GroovyGeek

I have a nearly new Sigma 10-20/4.0-5.6 (Nikon F-mount) bought a couple of months ago that I do not need. Looking to trade for a Nikon 70-300VR, will add cash on my end to make the deal work. Not posting pics because other than a few rub marks on the hood there is not much to see. My lens comes with everything you would get if you bought it new, including a warranty card and a sales receipt. Would prefer a 70-300VR in similar condition, though this is not a hard requirement.

Selling only because I have decided to hang onto my Nikon 10-24. This particular copy of the Sigma is good, very close in IQ to the Nikon, as seen here: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1030&message=32188870

I don't have much history here, but you can look me up on FM or NikonCafe under the same username, lots of successful transactions.